Monday 2 November 2015

Special Guest Designer - Scrap Africa Sketch no.62

Hello Everyone

We have a super amazing Guest Designer today, to share her beautiful work for our new sketch Challenge no.62.  Welcome Jessika Lundman! ;-)


Here's a little about Jessika.

"Hi!
My name is Jessika and I live in the very north of Sweden. I live here with my boyfriend and our two sons. 
I have been scrapping since 2006 and have had a wonderful scrapping journey so far! I started out doing cards and small baby albums for peoples birthdays and such and has since then grown immensely. I now mostly do mixed media layouts. Putting paints and color on a white background is pure joy for me :D I just love to get messy! I also love contrasts. That is usually why I work on white and black backgrounds.
You can see more of my work on my blog


Thank you Scrap Africa for having me as a guest designer!"

Jessika created this stunning and fabulous page! ;-)


Isn't this page just amazing!!!




The textures and super details just make for a wonderful page! ;-)

Thanks so much Jessika for creating this fabulous and spokky page! ;-)

A reminder as to the sketch...

We'd love to see your take.
You have until 14 November.

x

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...