Thursday 15 May 2014

Challenge no.29 - His and Hers Cards

Hello Everyone

We have an awesome challenge for you today! This challenge is a card challenge! So for all you card makers out there...this one is especially for you! ;-)

The challenge is to create a masculine AND feminine card. Helen Wallace is the host for this challenge and she certainly gave us a wonderful challenge to think and create on!

Guest Designer Badge

We have 2 very special guest designers for this challenge!
The one is a very talented, creative, beautiful and local scrapper from my neck of the woods.



“{Doing Life} in beautiful sunny South Africa. Loving wife for 29+ years. Keen Photographer. Energetic Hiker/Backpacker. Ad hoc Race Walker. Addicted to Spinning. Scrapaholic. Committed Scrapbook/Card Teacher. Founder/Manager Doing Life Online Shoppe www.doinglife.co.za .  Card creator. Mosaic Enthusiast. PA/Secretary/Bookkeeper. Chocoholic. Right now I would love to be outdoors blending with nature. And last, but not least, addicted to Blogging where I have made such wonderful creative friends in cyber space www.desiref.blogspot.com .”

Please pop on over to Desire's blog...I am sure she will appreciate the visit and you are sure to find lots of eye candy! ;-)

Desire created these beautiful and detailed cards.



These are really such stunning cards! Thanks so much Desire for creating them for this challenge! ;-)

The second guest designer is also a very beautiful and talented scrapper.
This lady is sooo creative! She is amazing!


 Hi. My name is Tracee Provis. I am from Bristol in the UK. I live with my very supportive hubby, my 2 youngest children, and my crazy dogs, which can sometimes make for a very hectic household. 
 When things get too crazy, I retreat to the sanctity of my scraproom, where I love to create mainly scrapbook layouts, but I also love making cards and altered projects and dabble in a little quilting and patchwork too.
 My style is a little bit of everything, and my layouts can range from being soft and romantic to bright and fun. I love white space on a page thhe colour blue and my trusty tweezers.
I love to find new ways to express my thoughts. and there are always new and fun things to try in the papercrafting world, and it is also here that I have met fellow crafters who share my passion and have made some lasting friendships.
I am currently part of the design team for Bo Bunny, Scrap 365 Magazine  and Papermaze, (a UK scrapbook store).
You can find more of my work at http://stresstickled.blogspot.co.uk/

You really must also pop over to Tracee's blog, you will be "tickled pink" by what you see! ;-)

Here are the cards that Tracee created.
You are going to be blown away.....


Aren't these just so fabulous and gorgeous!!!!!
These are just amazing and I absolutely love them! ;-)

Thanks so much Tracee! You really created "out of this world" amazing-ness!!!

So now that these 2 Guest Designers have wowed you, we have some more wow-ness from the DT.




An non-specific masculine easel card.
Could be used for Anniversary, Birthday, Father's Day.















Two pockets from the same paper collection for birthday wishes
...a more floral one for her and a pretty pinwheel for him...












Same design, same techniques, same stamp -
a feminine and a masculine versions for a birthday card





Marina

Wedding cards for him and her...








Thanks so much to the DT for their amazing work!

So we hope that you are now really inspired and ready to whip up some cards for this challenge.



As always, we have some super prizes up for grabs.

We have a super $30.00 voucher from Lindy's Stamp Gang!


About Lindy’s Stamp Gang

Lindy's luscious luster is all uniquely two-toned! With vibrant shimmery sprays, flat 

sprays, vintage sprays, embossing powder and lots more!

Lindy’s Stamp Gang is the creative” baby” of Lindy Plakinger. She passed away in 2008 

after bravely battling illness. She was a self-made cartoonist, loved drawing, crafting, 

designing new products, and creating her funny cartoon characters! One of her greatest

joys was traveling to stamping and scrapbooking conventions across the US, demo-ing

to her heart’s content with her sister, and giggle partner, Vicki! 

Lindy’s Stamp Gang will continue, as was her hope, and dream. Her husband and 

daughter have taken over the company keeping her creativity alive. Tracey, (her 

daughter), has always been a “jar filler” in the background of Lindy’s Stamp Gang, but is 

now trying to fill some incredible shoes!

For more Lindy’s Stamp Gang please visit

Website: http://www.lindystampgang.com

Blog: http://www.lindystampgang.org

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/lindysgang

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/lindysgang

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/lindysgang

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lindystampgang

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lindystampgang



Thanks soooo much to Lindy's Stamp Gang for this yummy voucher!
One randomly selected entrant, will win this voucher!


Then we also have this super voucher from PPBN Designs.



 

“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have.  My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love!  All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too!  Please visit us and take a look around our shop.  If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you! 

One lucky person will win this $30.oo voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


You have until 31 May to upload your His and Her cards.













5 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing reveal. Well done, ladies.
    Tracee, how about a tutorial on those hot air balloons? I have never seen anything like it. Absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am totally honoured to have been a guest designer here, amongst such awesome talent, blush blush. Just love all the takes on the his and hers theme. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies wonderful creations. I am amazed with our guest DT and their stunning works. So creative, so different and so much fun, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't usually comment, but this challenge sounds such fun AND the DT work....stunningly sensational.....impressive work, girls:):) LOOOVED taking a peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful cards and projects here, so glad I followed Desire's link over her, so nice to see her featured here. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...