Wednesday 22 January 2014

Welcome Iya and Tanya - new Design Team Members

Hello Everyone


You might have seen when I posted the last challenge, that I mentioned 2 new Design Team members.

I am so happy and thrilled to say that Iya and Tanya have joined us! A really warm welcome to you!


Here is a little bit about these ladies.



Iya  (Russia)


Hi! My name is Iya Balushkina, I was born and raised in Russia. I am 27 years old. I love to draw. Almost on all of my works, I use paints, sprays, mists and masks. I can't put a name to my style yet, I like them all and I try to combine them together. I am very pleased to join such a great team.

Tanya Palamarchuk (Ukraine)



Something about me: I am a mother) I have 2 children and sometimes going crazy;)
I love scrapbooking! I like to do something new. I love interesting people and coffee)))
In scrapbooking I love all the styles. Oh, and I love bright colors, I love paper and paint!
I like to do pages, cards, tags and albums!I very happy to be a part of ScrapAfrica, It's my first foreign team and I hope  you enjoy what I'm doing!
Have a wonderful day!
These ladies are amazingly talented girls and I just know that you are going to love their work.

Firstly, here is a glimpse of Iya's work.


Please pop over to Iya's blog, she really has so much eye candy to show! ;-)

Here is some of Tanya's work.


Again, for some amazing inspiration, please pop over to Tanya's blog!

I really look forward to working with you ladies and also look forward to seeing all that you create for us! ;-)


9 comments:

  1. Девочки!!!! Вы умнички. Люблю вас и поздравляю!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ура!! поздравляю, девчоночки!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Как я за вас рада! девочки, мои хорошие - поздравляю!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Поздравляю! Чудесные девочки!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome ladies...it is going to be fun to get to know you and your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Iya and Tanya... Beautiful work. I am looking forward to being inspired by you :) so nice to have you on board.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome ladies!!! Looking forward to see you beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, welcome!! WOW, gorgeous work - I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Поздравляю !!! Круто , очень круто !!
    Приятного творчества и вдохновенных работ :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...