Thursday 23 February 2012

Meet the team - Jeaunes

Good day, our dear friends of Scrap Africa!
We hope that your day is truly good :-)))
Today is Jeaunes' turn to tell you about herself.
Enjoy and be inspired by her talent and creativity!
*********


Here is what Jeaunes has to say about herself:
"There is not a lot to say about myself and usually it is the most difficult part, to write about you, 
but I will give it a go. 
I am 28 years old and have been married for three years, this past February, to a very loving and supportive husband (especially when it comes to my hobby).  I am an economist by day and a scrapbooker by night.  I am a HUGE animal lover, but more specifically a cat lover.  I have 2 cats named Zorro and Gobbelina.  Gobbelina is the older one and Zorro is my little baby, which I love to bits and even though he is a cat a spoil him rotten!
I love taking pictures, and I can never take enough, I will always take hundreds of pictures at an event or an outing, or even if we just go to the movies, I have to take a picture and it has to be scrapbooked.  I am one of those that people say to “Not another photo”.  But in the end, the picture and the memory is all you have left of an event and the memory may fade but the photo will never. 
I started scrapbooking at the age of 19, during my first year at varsity.  So it is now almost 10 years.  And I cannot believe how scrapbooking has changed from then to now.
I love the transformation that scrapbooking does to a picture.  It gives the picture new dimension.  No matter if it is the ugliest or prettiest photo, the moment it is placed on the right paper and embellishments, the picture just gets transformed into a masterpiece.  I find it very relaxing to make layout after layout. 
What inspires me the most is probably my photos!!!!!!!!!!  What I scrap on a day will depend on my mood and what I feel like scrapbooking.  It will also depend whether I have bought new paper from my favourite ranges as to what I scrap.  I am DEFINITELY one of those that firstly, have enough paper at home to open my own shop and secondly, that take pictures to match the paper I have bought."



To see more wonderful projects done by Jeaunes please visit her blog.
**********

Don't forget that today is your last chance of submitting your projects for our African challenge.    
Thank you for taking your time to visit Scrap Africa today!
Wishing you all the best! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing lots of your projects Jeaunes....love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing those sample projects--they are all gorgeous!--and the insight into your creative process. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...